Bellevue Business Park
- SALE AMOUNT: $28,000,000
- SALE DATE: DECEMBER 2019
- BUILDING SIZE: 63,184 SF
- LAND AREA: 3.79 ACRES
1940 – 2100 124th Avenue NE
This Gateway to The Spring District provides access to more than $15 Billion dollars of commercial, multi-family and infrastructure development within a 2-mile radius of the buildings, including:
– Microsoft’s $5 billion campus renovation
– The Spring District development
– Esterra Park master-planned development
– Sound Transit Light Rail and stations
– Possibility of more than 4.5 million SF office space for Amazon in downtown Bellevue, along with as many as 25,000 employees.
– Multiple apartment and condo projects throughout Bellevue (See Bellevue project list)
In the short term, the buildings should provide a risk-free return on capital with steadily increasing rents, while the long-term outlook provides for tremendous development surrounding the Park with an opportunity to further your position through the “Bel-Red Look Back” – where the City reviews the Bel-Red subarea plan and land use code to determine if they are meeting their desired outcomes.