Conveniently located off Interstate 240 in Richland near the Spaulding Business Park – a 30-acre office and medical park recently developed by the Port of Kennewick, this C-2 zoned property offers mixed-use/multi-family re-development opportunity. North Columbia Center Boulevard is the primary retail corridor for the area, and the property is approximately one mile from Columbia Center (regional mall with more than 150 shops).
– Located on a green belt along the Columbia River, across the trail from the marina
– Future multi-story development options would have expansive river views
– 22,000 cars daily on N Columbia Center Blvd at I-240
– Tri-Cities Airport is 8.4 miles / 12 minutes away
– Benton County is experiencing steady population growth, having grown 10.6% from 2010 to 2016
– Benton County has a tight apartment market, with 2018 vacancies of only 1.8%